Backup Sump Pump
Auxiliary Battery Sump Pump Installations for NJ & PA
Hurricane Irene proved to many homeowners in New Jersey that a battery-powered backup sump pump is required - not optional - if your basement has any tendency to take in water. When the big storms come, your power is likely to go out right when the rain is heaviest. These two events go hand in hand and result in flooded basements, ruined equipment and lost possessions.
To help keep our customers dry and their valuables safe, we recommend, sell, install and service the Little Giant Sure Sump backup system for sump, effluent and sewage sump power. This is not some fish tank pump like other backup sump systems. This is an advanced, fully automatic system that requires no modification to your existing piping or sump pump.
Battery Backup Sump Pump Features:
- Fully automatic charging system
- Powers existing sump, effluent or sewage pump in the event of a power outage
- Operates 115 volt pump up to 1/2 HP
- Advanced charging system that maintains battery voltage by timed increments resulting in maximized battery life
- Easy installation with no modification or piping changes to existing pumping system
- Microprocessor monitors all electrical functions
- Indicator lights (LED) for:
- Inverter Light
- Charge Light
This auxiliary system has a battery check light and keeps the batteries charged at all times. When the power comes back on, the inverter recharges the two marine-cell batteries automatically.
Call us at 908-537-6770 or submit a request via our website to get the protection you need for your home today.