Backflow Prevention Testing and Installation in Hunterdon County, NJGive us a call today: 908-537-6770
In many municipalities in New Jersey, regular backflow prevention service is a requirement. Towns are enforcing mandatory backflow preventer testing and regulation. As a homeowner in Hunterdon County, NJ, or in New Jersey, you may receive a notification for backflow prevention testing. You can also do it on your own schedule. You’ll need professionals certified for this job—so call on Schaible's Plumbing & Heating Inc. for these vital services.
Few contractors specialize in backflow prevention, but we have years of experience with backflow preventer installation, repairs, and certification.
Call Schaible's Plumbing & Heating Inc. for a job well done in Hunterdon County, NJ, or your in your New Jersey or Eastern Pennsylvania town.
Backflow Preventer Installation
Changes in pressure in a plumbing system can cause contaminated water from the ground, storage, or other sources to get pulled into the freshwater system through cross connections. This is known as backflow.
Your home may be equipped with a backflow preventer to stop contamination through cross connections, such as through a sprinkler or irrigation system. If your home doesn’t have a backflow preventer and requires one to avoid fines or litigation, we can handle this job. Here are some of the backflow preventer types we install:
- Air gap
- Atmospheric vacuum breaker (AVB)
- Double check valve, or double check valve assembly (DCVA)
- Pressure vacuum breaker assembly (PVB)
- Reduced pressure zone device (RPZ)
Backflow Preventer Certification
Inspections are mandatory by the State of New Jersey: N.J.A.C. 5:23-2.23(1), N.J.A.C. 5:23–3.15 and Plumbing Sub code Section 10.5.6. Fines for noncompliance can be steep! We can help you avoid trouble.
- We perform inspections based on your schedule, including annual inspections.
- Discounts for frequent inspections, and discounted prices for backflow repair/replacement for Preferred Protection Customers.
- We’ll promptly fix any issues found during inspection to ensure certification.
Backflow Preventer Repair
If you have a failed backflow preventer, such as a backflow preventer leaking, you’ll need to move fast to prevent contamination in your water supply. Call Schaible's Plumbing & Heating Inc. for repair services in Hunterdon County, New Jersey and Eastern PA.
Why Choose Schaible's Plumbing & Heating Inc.?
- We’ve provided this service for almost 40 years.
- We have 10 licensed plumbers on staff to get the job done.
- Our work speaks for itself!